Call me: 949-409-9187
Welcome! Newport Beach Wildlife Removal is a full-service pest control company specializing only in the removal of nuisance animals in Newport Beach, California. Whether you have a problem with squirrels in the attic, a raccoon in your garbage, skunks under your shed, rats or mice in your house, a snake in your yard, or a problem with birds or bats, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the wildlife of California. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. Call us at 949-409-9187 and see why we are voted Newport Beach's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- Humane Animal Trapping & Relocation
- Home, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Animal Damage Repairs
- Attic Cleanup, Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
- Newport Beach, CA Snake Removal
- Poison-free Rat & Mouse Control - Permanent
- Bat Removal and Bird Control
- Dead Animal Carcass Removal
CALL US ANY TIME AT 949-409-9187
Wild animals do not like a noisy place, but they can be the reason for the noise you hear from your ceiling, attic, or in your garden. Damages caused by wildlife do not start overnight and become, but get worse each day. So, avoid ignoring the signs of pest animal presence when you hear them from your attic, as they can be there to cause damages that will be worth a lot of money to fix. One thing you should know is those pest animals are not good housemates, as their presence in your house can result in disease infection. Allowing wildlife to harbor under the shed, attic, ceiling, or burrow in your garden can result in damages you may not expect. We are here 24/7 to answer your calls and meet your needs without wasting time. More so, we have technicians within your area who are ready to repair damages caused by wildlife without delay. Our agent will thoroughly inspect your property, following a 32-inspection point process to uncover the presence of pest animals in the hidden and quiet places of your environment. Our technicians are trained to handle the service in the best possible quality standard, and we do not spread harmful chemicals or poison to the house when we want to remove wildlife. These are the things that made us the best team for the job.
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We are experts in the wild animals of California. We treat these animals with respect, in a humane manner. We are not a typical Newport Beach exterminator company. We focus on complete solutions, and have experience with every type of unwanted critter in Newport Beach, CA. Example animals we handle include:
- Newport Beach animals in the attic like squirrels
- Newport Beach rodent extermination - no poisons
- Newport Beach bat removal and Newport Beach bird control
- Newport Beach snake removal, Newport Beach dead animal removal
Newport Beach wildlife control Tip of the Month:
What if a snake got inside my house, bedroom, kitchen, etc.?
Snakes are dangerous and poisonous animals created on Earth. They can kill a human being. Snakes will enter the house only if there is some trash nearby. Due to food in the nearby area, snakes can try to enter the home and create problems. Usually they are small and tiny snakes which enter the house.
Snakes are rarely found inside the homes, kitchen or bedrooms but if you see, it following precautions should be taken into account immediately.
Using glue trap to catch the snake
- If you find the snake inside your bedroom or kitchen, catch it with the glue trap. Glue trap is the best trapping tool which can quickly catch the snake.
- You can keep the snake trapped in the glue trap box till you reach far away from the location.
- Always release the snake when you have reached to a farther are from your home.
- In order to release the snake from the trap, some vegetable oil is poured onto it to free it from the glue trap.
- However, glue trap is an inhumane way of dealing with the snakes. This way the snake can die a severe death. Rather than getting hurt, the animal is suffocated and death can happen.
If you see a snake inside your house, do not panic but call the pest control agency to catch them. All the snake species are different and need to be dealt with in a different way. If the snake is of venomous category then handle it with great care as that can bite you as well. Rather than dealing with the situation on your own, it’s best to stay away from the snakes and call the controlling agent to handle it. Those agents can handle them well due to more experience.
Read our article about:
What Do I Do If I See a Rat on My Roof?
We service local towns such as Fountain Valley, Laguna Woods, Westminster, Tustin, Orange. If in doubt about our service range near Newport Beach, or the wildlife services we offer, give us call at 949-409-9187. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your Newport Beach pest control critter problem!